Are you looking for a seasonal position where you can make up to $250 per shift? Look no further as Valentine's Day is approaching, milk + honey is on the hunt for exceptional Seasonal Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team!
milk + honey has been named as one of Austin Business Journal's "Best Places to Work." We are deeply committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. We believe that happy employees, through training, wonderful service, and an encouraging environment result in happy clients who return often.
We are looking for Licensed Massage Therapists who can commit to a minimum of three (3) scheduled shifts during February 4th - February 21st. This includes a minimum of one (1) weekend and Valentine's Day.
Essential Massage Therapist Duties
- Seasonal Licensed Massage Therapist shifts are available at our Arboretum, Downtown, and/or Hill Country Galleria spa locations.
- As an additional benefit to being one of our Seasonal Licensed Massage Therapists, there is potential to transition and become a milk + honey team member!
- Perform a wide range of massage and body treatments including, swedish, deep tissue, sports and prenatal massage
- Obtain client health history through the use of client intake forms, assessing problems and conditions and consulting with clients about recommended treatments
- Record detailed notes for all clients including contraindications, allergies, medications, formulations and treatment preferences
- Completing side work, open and closing duties as directed by the Department Head or Manager
- Position requires a great deal of mobility, including walking, and lifting up to 20 lbs
- State of Texas Massage Therapy License