After completing her MBA at The University of Texas at Austin, Alissa decided to forgo a traditional post-MBA job and instead launched milk + honey spa. Not only did she see an opportunity in Austin for a luxury day spa, but it was important to her to build something that made — and continues to make — others feel great. In January 2006, she launched milk + honey, and today, it encompasses a thriving collection of six spas in Austin, Houston and Fort Worth. In 2014, she launched milk + honey’s line of hyperclean, organic, and effective bath and bodycare products — with skincare debuting in 2019.
milk + honey's core Four Principles remain an ever-present foundational part of our processes, culture, and growth.
Be kind, compassionate, and listen to one another.
Enjoy what you do and push yourself to improve.
Surprise, delight, and go above and beyond.
Do more with less.
milk + honey offers our Part Time Warehouse Fulfillment Assistant the following benefits:
- Matching 401k plan
- Generous discounts on treatments and products
Named one of Austin Business Journal's "Best Places to Work," milk + honey is deeply committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. We believe that happy employees, through training, wonderful service, and an encouraging environment result in happy clients who return often.
The Warehouse Fulfillment Assistant performs a spectrum of duties designed to support the milk + honey products fulfillment department. This is a part-time position and will require 15-20 hours per week based on business needs.
The essential duties and responsibilities for the position of Warehouse Fulfillment Assistant include:
Skills & Experience
- Product delivery/pick ups as needed, including loading and unloading large boxes
- Packs and prepares orders for shipment
- Stocks and prepares new merchandise received
- Communicates with management on any production or order issues that arise
- Fill and label samples as needed
- Ensures quality and accuracy performance standards are met
- Ensures all orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner.
- Organize warehouse and follow implemented receiving processes
- Practice well-organized, detail-oriented behaviors
- Must be able to drive, as needed, to any milk + honey warehouse and location with the purpose of distributing or picking up merchandise
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and enthusiasm
- Able to read, count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly to ensure the accurate filling of a customer order
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Must be able to sustain reasonable physical activity for the duration of a scheduled shift and able to lift up to 50 lbs or more
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Age of 21 with a valid Driver's License
- Previous Fulfillment experience preferred, but not required
milk + honey holdings, llc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.