From a single standalone spa in downtown Austin, milk + honey has grown to include a collection of six spas and salons with ambitious plans to grow. We believe that a great spa experience in a beautiful environment using hyperclean products is foundational to well-being. The products that we sell in our locations have been an essential part of our business strategy and, from the beginning, we have curated an assortment of products that are luxurious, effective, and clean.
Our eponymous product line was born in 2013 and developed in collaboration with a team of more than 50 estheticians to address the needs of our clients using only the highest-quality ingredients and pure essential oils. milk + honey’s product line recently expanded to skincare and milk + honey’s products are sold at dozens of retailers, including Free People, Neiman Marcus, and directly through milkandhoney.com
. Recently, milkandhoney.com
launched CURATED by milk + honey, a collection that highlights clean products we love from other brands.
The Account Executive
position is designed to support and grow the milk + honey products wholesale sales volume. This is a full-time position and will require at least 40+ per week based on business needs. The ideal candidate for this role would be passionate about growing and elevating the milk + honey wholesale department with confident, polished, empathetic, and enthusiastic communication.
The essential duties and responsibilities for the position of Account Executive include:
Skills & Experience Requirements
- New Account Expansions: Source and close wholesale accounts ranging from independent retailers, boutiques, and regional spa chains across the United States
- Inbound Account Inquiries: Field and evaluate inbound wholesale inquiries. Close deals and accounts that meet milk + honey’s wholesale partnership expectations.
- Account Support & Maintenance: Support new and legacy accounts with training, gratis, and samples/collateral and offer guidance on growing their business. Support and grow all replenishment orders with current accounts.
- Cold Outreach: Proactively reach out to 150+ prospective accounts via email and phone monthly.
- Data Integrity and Maintenance: Maintain accuracy in sales CRM software to keep track of leads, outreach, contacts, and attrition.
- Experience in corporate sales of Skincare or Beauty a strong plus, but not required
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Is able to adjust communication style based on the audience. Is always confident, polished, empathetic, and enthusiastic in communication.
- A no-task-is-too small, team-player attitude is a must
- Able to travel at least 1-2 times per quarter for the purposes of exhibiting at tradeshows
- Able to operate independently in pitching accounts, but also work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced multitasking environment with accuracy and enthusiasm
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Is extremely organized: meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Must be able to drive, as needed, to any milk + honey warehouse/location or wholesale account
- Must be able to sustain reasonable physical activity for the duration of a scheduled shift and able to lift up to 40lbs
milk + honey holdings, llc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.