milk + honey is looking for an experienced and talented Medical Spa Aesthetic Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (PA-C or ARNP)
. This position will work closely with our Executive Team, General Management, and Medical Spa Director.
Our Medical Spa Director, Dr. S. Tyler Hollmig
, is the Director of Dermatologic Surgery and Director of Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology at Ascension Texas. He attended Duke University, graduating magna cum laude. Dr. Hollmig attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern and graduated valedictorian. He underwent dermatology residency at Stanford, followed by a fellowship in Mohs and Dermatologic Surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Hollmig returned to Stanford as Mohs surgeon and Director of Laser and Aesthetic Dermatology, and was on the medical faculty there for five years. Dr. Hollmig has a special interest in skin cancer removal and advanced, highly aesthetic surgical reconstruction, along with laser & cosmetic dermatology.
What does success look like for this role? We’re looking for someone who can take a holistic view of delivering medical spa procedures to our current spa offerings and ensure training, coaching, and client service meet the milk + honey brand standards. This position will also serve as milk + honey’s HIPAA Compliance Officer, OSHA Monitor, and Safety Officer. This position may be part time or full time.
Qualifications for this role:
- Standard Operating Procedures. Perform medical spa procedures following milk + honey protocols to clients with the goal of providing a safe and effective treatment.
- Client Service. Carry out a client medical spa service cycle (i.e., thorough consultation, impeccable service, and follow up treatment plans) that aligns with milk + honey spa service cycle. Maintain the treatment plan through regular reviews and communication with the Medical Spa Director.
- Sanitation + Sterilization. Uphold the standards as directed by law and milk + honey’s policies and procedures.
- Record Management. Adhere to a process to retain and store all client medical records in compliance with state regulations. Practice detailed work habits including charting, documentation, recommendation.
- Sales. Experience in an education-based, non-aggressive sales approach to inform clients of the product, service, and series options with the intention and ability to build retention and repeat business.
milk + honey offers the following benefits:
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner; 1-2 years of hands-on experience with aesthetic medical spa procedures
- Must possess a medical license active in the State of California and comply with the stated scope of practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing and State Medical Board
- Must have direct, hands-on experience in medical spa procedures such as injections with the certification/licenses to all that apply, and the ability to perfectly perform said procedures
- Preferred to have hands-on experience in other medical spa procedures (i.e., lasers, photorejuvenation, advanced peels, microneedling, dermaplaning, etc), certification/licenses to all that apply, and the ability to perfectly perform said procedures
- Must display a willingness to work in a rapidly scaling environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- Affordable health, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401k plan
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Generous discounts on treatments and products
After completing her MBA at The University of Texas at Austin, Alissa decided to forgo a traditional post-MBA job and instead launched milk + honey spa. Not only did she see an opportunity in Austin for a luxury day spa, but it was important to her to build something that made — and continues to make — others feel great. In January 2006, she launched milk + honey, and today, it encompasses a thriving collection of six spas in Austin, Houston and Fort Worth. In 2014, she launched milk + honey’s line of hyperclean, organic, and effective bath and body care products — with skincare debuting in 2019.
milk + honey's core Four Principles remain an ever-present foundational part of our processes, culture, and growth.
Be kind, compassionate, and listen to one another.
Enjoy what you do and push yourself to improve.
Surprise, delight, and go above and beyond.
Do more with less.
milk + honey holdings, llc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.